If ever there was a weight loss bible for women, The Venus Factor would be it. If you Googled ‘weight loss for women’, you’d most probably see many sites mentioning the effectiveness of this program… and they’d be right.
John Barban’s book is something the market really needed. There are a few unique challenges that women have when it comes to weight loss that men do NOT have. It’s more of an uphill task for women to shed the stubborn pounds.
John understood this, and his guide is a collection of tips and strategies to help women overcome the obstacles in their way. The targeted approach of this guide makes it very effective for weight loss.
The approach is very different too. It’s not about food restriction… and more about food combinations, quantities and food timing. This is based on solid science and not about taking shots in the dark and hoping for the best.
This is what we found out:
The Good Points:
1) This program is easy to follow because the diet is not stringent or restrictive. So many women make a huge mistake here. When trying to lose weight, they decide to overhaul their entire life by eating clean and spending hours at the gym daily.
This is too much to handle… and they end up quitting. The Venus Factor gives you a structured plan to follow. It’ll be easy to comply with this program and this will ensure that you see results.
2) John Barban is an expert. There’s no other way to say it. His knowledge of nutrition and fitness is cutting edge and very effective. The man knows what he’s talking about.
With his tips, you’ll most probably see significant results within the first 3 to 4 weeks. By the time you reach 12 weeks, you’ll look so fantastic that you’ll turn heads. Your friends and family will be stunned at your transformation and probably ask you how you did it.
3) Most weight loss programs are ineffective for women because they try to address both genders at the same time. This ‘one size fits all’ approach seldom works because men have it much easier when it comes to losing weight. This is due to physiological differences. It may not seem fair, but that’s just the way it is.
Get up to date advice on marketing and business building. No bull, no fluff, only the self same ideas that have worked for me over the past twelve years! We promise NO spam or hard sell!
4) One of the techniques in Venus Factor works with the leptin hormone in your body. This is one reason it’s so effective. By targeting leptin, not only will you accelerate your weight loss, but you’ll be less likely to store fat. So, not only do you lose weight, but you keep it off too.
5) There is a 60-day money back guarantee. If Venus Factor has no effect on your weight, you can get a refund. At least your money is safe… but you’ll probably never need a refund because this program works.
The Bad Points:
1) Venus Factor is only available online. You’ll need a computer with a working internet connection to purchase and download it.
2) Like any weight loss program, you must be consistent. While the methods in Venus Factor are very effective and beyond reproach, you still need to follow the advice and do what you’re told.
Compliance is crucial to seeing results. People who read and don’t take positive action will not see results. That’s just the way it is.
Should You Get It?
Yes! This is one of the best weight loss programs for women on the market. It has been around for a couple of years and is as popular. The sheer number of positive reviews from women who have tried it is proof that it works.
If you’ve tried several weight loss programs and none have worked for you, it could be because you’re not using methods suitable for women. Losing weight is more than just being on a caloric deficit or exercising till the cows come home.
You must work with your body and not against it. The Venus Factor will show women how to lose weight without starving themselves or spending hours on the treadmill.
This is an intelligent and highly effective weight loss program that delivers exactly what it promises. Definitely worth getting.
Blog posts on this website may contain affiliate links.